I am rounding/assuming what the calories would be… and have no clue what fat would be (but low I’m sure)
Calories (approximately): 100
2.5 leaves of red leaf lettuce
6 tomatoes with goat cheese (see previous post)
1 teaspoon of quinoa (see previous post)
2 tablespoons of strawberry vinaigrette dressing
1. Mix together!
*I should have used a little less dressing
Total Fat: 25.9
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
3/4 (8 ounce) cream cheese
6 tablespoons butter
3 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, slowly cook and stir chicken cubes, onion and garlic. Cook until onions are tender and chicken is lightly browned.
2. In a medium bowl, blend chicken mixture, cream cheese and butter until creamy
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F
4. Unroll croissants and divide in half to create 12 rectangles. Place chicken mixture in each rectangle and fold into little balls.
5. Arrange balls on a large baking sheet. Bake in oven for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
*I used non fat cream cheese
*I used low fat croissants
*I used an entire onion